If you are seed or early stage technology company with ambitions to grow and scale into export markets, our Accelerator Programme can help your business secure investment and achieve rapid growth.
Accelerator is delivered for Invest Northern Ireland by IGNITE, a UK-based start-up support and investment network. The three month Programme, commencing in March 2021, offers workshops, mentoring, access to investors and an opportunity for a head start in the US market.
Who should apply?
We want to hear from start-up and established technology companies which need help to seek investment, raise money or scale into the US market. Companies from outside of Northern Ireland are also eligible to apply for this programme.
Support will include:
- Weekly workshops and mentoring
- A head start in US market
- Access to a global network of investors
- Support from the tech start-up community
- £5,000 for international teams to relocate to NI
- 9 months office space at the Ormeau Baths
- Investment trips to San Francisco, London, Dublin
We can offer this support to 10 companies seeking investment to help their business compete in the international market place.
Applications have closed, we will be in touch with applicants soon.